1.0m Tri-Band Motorized FlyAway Antennas
The 1.0m 1030-T tripod flyaway is a new take on an antenna AvL has been producing for many years. This ruggedized terminal operates on a lightweight one-piece tripod that easily unfolds and anchors for a quick set-up. Once the tripod is in place the positioner attaches quickly with hooks and locks, and the positioner includes and I/O panel with connectors. The offset 1.0m reflector flexible removes from the positioner to enable a compact pack-up. The antenna packs into two IATA-compliant airline checkable cases.
- Enhanced wind tolerance of 45 mph gusting to 60 mph for Ku operation
- Commercial airline checkable - packs into two cases, each weighs <70 lbs.
- 1.0m segmented AvL carbon fiber reflector with optional extender panels (to 1.2m) for X-band operation
- Standard 2-port precision Ku-band feed (standard cross-pol comp.)
- Motorized AvL Cable Drive for reliable positioning
- One button auto-acquisition controller
- Interfaces with all types of RF electronics and satellite services
- MIL-STD-188-164A compliant
- Case-based or tripod configuration
- 2-port mode-matched Ku-band feed (enhanced cross-pol comp.)
- 4-port Ku-band wideband feed
- 2- or 4-port Ka-band feed
- 2-port X-band feed
- 2-port L-band feed
The 1.0m Model 1030-T Tripod a tri-band Ka, Ku or X-band antenna system that operates on a compact tripod and packs into two cases.