1.2m Ku-Band Motorized Mobile VSAT FlyAway or DriveAway Antennas
AvL offers multi-configuration antennas including the 1.2m Ku-band Motorized Mobile VSAT Antenna, which is mounted onto a pallet for mounting to the roof of a vehicle or case-based and operates from the case (flyaway) or mounted onto a vehicle roof (driveaway). The case-based antenna features a 3-piece reflector and can be assembled and operational within minutes.
- Lightweight and packs into one ruggedized case
- Case base can be mounted to vehicle roof rack
- 2 axis AvL Cable Drive positioner 400° Az & 0-90° El
- 1.2m segmented 3-piece AvL engineered composite reflector
- 2-Port Ku-band precision feed (standard cross-pol comp.) with removable connection
- 25ft (8m) RG59 coax and controller interconnect cables umbilical kit
- One button auto-acquisition controller
- Fully automatic satellite acquisition, peaking, and cross-pol adjustment using GPS, compass, and level sensor inputs with entry of desired satellite
- Certified for auto-commissioning on select services, CE approval, software for one continent
- Global 2-port Ku-band mode-matched feed (enhanced cross-pol comp.) with removable connection
- Model 1258 features a reflector designed for low profile stow and is available on a pallet for vehicle roof mounting.
- Model 1258KFD features a reflector designed for low profile stow and is packed in one transportable case that can be mounted to a vehicle roof or used on the ground with stabilizers.
- Model 1278 is a ruggedized antenna available on a pallet for vehicle roof mounting.
- Model 1278KFD is a ruggedized antenna packed in one transportable that can be mounted to a vehicle roof or used on the ground with stabilizers.