1.2m Ku-Band Mobile VSAT Motorized Antenna
AvL's 1.2m Ku-band Mobile VSAT motorized antennas features a vehicle-mount pallet and operate in winds up to 45 mph (72 kph). Model 1258 features a reflector desiged for low stow, and Model 1278 is ruggedized. Both models operate in Ku-band.
- Zero backlash AvL Cable Drive
- Non-load-bearing 1.2m AvL carbon fiber composite single-piece reflector
- Model 1258 stows to 15" H (38 cm H)
- Model 1278 stows to 18.4" H (46.7 cm H)
- Can be mounted onto a large SUV or van
- Vehicle-mount pallet
- Standard 2-port precision Ku-band feed (standard cross-pol comp.)
- Feed rotation for polarization
- 2 axis AvL Cable Drive positioner with 400° Az & 0-90° El
- Level sensors for automatic vehicle tilt compensation and automatic cross-pol alignment
- AvL AAQ Auto-Acquire Antenna Control System with integrated GPS
- Compliant with Eutelsat auto deploy antenna requirements
- Transmit rotary joint on feed
- Thule bar interface for vehicle mounting
- 1RU rack mounts and minimized stow height
- Global 2-port Ku-band mode-matched feed (enhanced cross-pol comp.) with removable connection
- 2-port L-band feed
- Aerodynamic cowling
- Fly&Drive case pack-up configuration with 3-piece reflector for vehicle roof mount or operation from the ground with stabilizers
- Model 1258 features a reflector designed for low profile stow and is available on a pallet for vehicle roof mounting.
- Model 1258KFD features a 3-piece reflector designed for low profile stow and is packed in one transportable case that can be mounted to a vehicle roof or used on the ground with stabilizers.
- Model 1278 is a ruggedized antenna available on a pallet for vehicle roof mounting.
- Model 1278KFD is a ruggedized antenna with a 3-piece reflector packed in one transportable that can be mounted to a vehicle roof or used on the ground with stabilizers.