2.0m Multi-Band Motorized FlyAway Antennas
AvL's 2.0m motorized flyaway antennas operate with a standard-duty Model 1220 or enhanced-duty Model 2020 positioner and a tripod configuration. Standard operation for these antennas is Ku-band with optional C-band and X-band. Model 2020 antennas are Ka-band ready. These antennas pack into three rugged, weather-resistant cases.
- 2-man lift
- Packs into three or four rugged cases depending on options selected; positioner is integrated into one case for stability and ease of set-up
- 2.0m segmented carbon fiber reflector
- Standard 2-port precision Ku-band feed (standard cross-pol comp.)
- Zero Backlash AvL Cable Drive
- Elevation over azimuth mount geometry
- Polarization adjustment by motorized rotation of linear feeds
- Fully compliant for FCC and Intelsat
- AvL 1220 case-based positioner, AvL 2020 case-based positioner or AvL 2020T case-packed tripod positioner
- 2-port mode-matched Ku-band feed (enhanced cross-pol comp.)
- 4-port Ku-band wideband feed
- 2-port X-band feed
- 2-port L-band feed
- 2020 positioner only: 2- or 4-port Ka-band feed
- 2020 positioner only: 2-port C-band feed (CP or LP)
The 2.0m military flyaway antenna family includes the following models:
- Model 2.0m 1220-T is a tri-band Ku-, C- or X-band antenna system that packs into three cases, and the positioner is integrated onto a tripod base. The 1220 positioner is standard-duty with operational wind tolerances of 30 mph (48 kph) gusting to 45 mph (72 kph) with anchoring.
- Model 2.0m 2020-T is a quad-band Ku, C-, X- or Ka-band antenna system that packs into three cases, and the positioner is integrated onto a tripod base. The 2020 positioner is enhanced-duty with operational wind tolerances of 30 mph (48 kph) gusting to 45 mph (72 kph).